Printing Your Designs
Do you like the idea of printable templates but you're not sure what to do with the design once it's downloaded?
Printing your stationery has never been so easy.
You have 3 options:
- Print at home
- Take it to a local professional printers
- Use an online print company
- By printing the templates yourself it gives you the freedom to really make the stationery your own and add your own little touches.
- If you choose to print at home you can download the design and print straight away, so no waiting around!
- You'll need to check with the printers first; but local and online printers usually have quite a fast turnaround.
- Our templates come in a range of sizes giving you the option to print the size that best works for your wedding or party.
- By printing at home or using a professional printers you have the option to choose the perfect card stock for you. For examples by choosing a pearlescent card you can give your stationery a classic wedding feel, or change the card to a brown Kraft and it immediately feels rustic.
If you don't fancy printing the stationery yourself, online printers are a quick and easy option. They offer so much choice and you get great results.
If you're in the UK, Printed.com has an easy to use interface, allowing you to effortlessly upload your design. You can select what kind of stationery you are printing, the orientation of the design, the amount you need, and select from their vast range of beautiful card stock.
They also have a great selection of large format printing choices for your table plans, signs and party backdrops.
Then just click print and wait for it all the arrive ready to send out or use at your event!
Just make sure you save your template selecting the default size and clicking on the crop & bleed marks.
If you're looking for an online printers to use here are some of our favourites:
If you are in the UK, we recommend:
If you are in the USA, we recommend:
Please note that the links above are affiliate links. If you click the link and purchase any item through that link, I will receive a small commission from the website but this does NOT add any additional costs to you. Thank you so much for supporting The Little Touches.